It's the end of the week which means we have more features and improvements to announce! Here are some of things we've done this week:
- Perfect Recall. If you remember the answer to a question perfectly and rate yourself a "5", you can now choose "never see again". This will ensure you never see the question again. But, only do this if you are 100% sure you will never forget the answer to the question and its related concept. Once you choose to never see a question again, you can't get it back so please study responsibly. :)
- Mastery by Subject. You can now see how many concepts you have mastered for specific subjects like Immunology. Remember, you have mastered a concept when your last rating was either a 4 ("remembered after thinking about it briefly") or a 5 ("know perfectly"). Your % mastery is the number of concepts you have mastered out of the total number of concepts within your flagged Topics. Check out your percent mastery and other performance data here!
- Recall by Subject. See how well you are remembering what you've learned, subject by subject!
- Memory Performance. See how your average recall scores improve as you do questions and review material. You can view your performance for all subjects, or for individual subjects like Biochemistry.
- Bug Fixes: Keyboard shortcuts now work for multiple-choice questions in Firefox; the performance "rainbow" bar is now fully visible in Firefox; and selecting a recall level after viewing Topics in Internet Explorer is no problem.
We hope you enjoy these improvements just as much as we do! Let us know what else we can do to improve Firecracker!
Have a wonderful weekend!
The Firecracker Crew