We get it: Sometimes the traditional way just seems easier. Use exactly what students have been using for years, don’t take a risk by trying something cutting edge, and trust the safe path to get you where you want to go. If only that path didn’t cost nearly $1000 each year, am I right? Well now, it doesn’t. Say hello to Firecracker’s new Step 1 & COMLEX L1 Board Bundles, more effective – cost and otherwise – alternatives to the traditional UFAP + Sketchy approach to board preparation. For 75% less than you’ll pay for UFAP + Sketchy, you can get the equivalent content in Firecracker, plus all of the features, functionality, and service that more than 150,000 medical students have trusted to improve their board scores by 16 points.
Hello Board Bundles!
Although significantly smaller than the full versions of Firecracker MD & DO, Firecracker Board Bundles combine everything students have come to expect from UFAP + Sketchy. For only $150/year of access, each Firecracker Board Bundle contains:
- More than 1,000 validated and data-selected clinical vignettes, each with in-depth answer explanations and follow-up remediation tasks
- 4 full-length practice exam blocks
- Hundreds of First Aid-style high yield topic summaries
- Thousands of full-color images, review flashcards, and First Aid citations – all presented in a far more effective mobile and web-based format
- 2 companion content modules for Pathoma and Sketchy, including a collection of topics, flashcards, and board-style questions, organized to match both
And from now until August 31, both of these Board Bundles can be purchased for $815 $150/year (sorry, that was their price… hehe). Or, if you’re ready to really take the bull by the horns, you can still get access to our full Firecracker MD & DO products for our back to school price of $180/year. Either way, don’t wait too long as prices will increase in September.